- 16 LA Linda Dr, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2430 Sqft
- This beautifully remodeled home is located in the exclusive gated enclave of La Linda Drive in the prestigious Los Cerritos / Virginia Country Club neighborhood. Step through the stately custom wrought iron door onto the beautiful Mannington Mountain View Hickory wood floors that flow through the home. A dazzling chandelier greets you at the entrance as you begin your journey through the open concept kitchen and living area. The remodeled kitchen features granite countertops and islands, double bowl sink, separate ...
- 2799 E 15th St, Long Beach, CA 90804
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 676 Sqft
- This charming 1 bedroom bungalow-style home with 1 car garage sits on a prominent corner lot in the Zaferia neighborhood of Long Beach just minutes away from shops, restaurants, parks, and schools. Step up onto the inviting front porch and enter into the large living room with ceiling fans. The kitchen features tile countertops, tile floors, a 4-burner range, refrigerator, and a built-in breakfast nook for in-kitchen dining. The hallway features abundant built-in storage and leads to the spacious bedroom with ceili ...
- 70236 Calico Rd, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
- 4 Beds · 5 Baths · 4093 Sqft
- Spectacular Panoramic vistas overlooking the Valley and Mountains await you in the exclusive gated community of Thunderbird Heights. This spacious home is situated on a half acre corner lot with approximately 4100 Sq Ft of living space. Formal living and formal dining rooms, plus family room adjacent to the updated kitchen. Incredible Mountain and Valley views are enjoyed from every area of the home. The large master bedroom has a sitting room with walls of windows to enjoy the views plus 2 separate bath rooms, 2 w ...
- 74752 S Cove Dr, Indian Wells, CA 92210
- 4 Beds · 5 Baths · 3749 Sqft
- Custom Contemporary home by Palm Springs Architect, James McEachern featuring high ceilings, open floor plan, and exceptional finishes inside and out! A large southwest-facing glass mosaic salt water pool and spa offers privacy & stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Numerous enhancements including a huge paid-for 15KW solar panel system, four HVAC systems including one for the oversize three car garage, stunning outdoor kitchen featuring DCS and Viking appliances, and outdoor dining adjacent to a custom gla ...
- 235 W 47th St, Long Beach, CA 90805
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2083 Sqft
- A Single Family Residence within the best kept secret in Long Beach! The beautiful Riverdale gated community was constructed only two years ago with community pool and clubhouse! This home is on a corner lot and in perfect move-in condition featuring white interior palette, high ceilings with recessed lights throughout, wonderful natural light, a gorgeous open kitchen and an ample sized private backyard. The open living and dining areas feature recessed lights with plenty of windows and great natural light. The sty ...
- 749 Euclid Ave, Long Beach, CA 90804
- · 2696 Sqft
- Beautiful well-kept Triplex consisting of a 2 bed, 1 bath main back house (749) and two 2 bed, 1 bath, front units (751 and 753). A long spacious driveway leads to the detached 1 car garage and community laundry room. Step into the main back house into the living room with 2 skylights and windows which fill the room with abundant natural light. Laminate floors flow from the living room into the bedrooms. The eat-in kitchen features tile counters, tile floors, dishwasher, 4 burner gas range, range hood, dining area, ...
- 3722 N Weston Pl, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2229 Sqft
- Welcome to this beautiful duplex located in the heart of the desirable Los Cerritos neighborhood in Long Beach. Two homes on a lot include a stunning 3 bed, 2 bath, 1503 sqft main front house and a remodeled 1 bed, 1 bath 726 sqft back house. A brick walkway and front porch lead to the main house with open concept floorplan. The living room is highlighted by a towering vaulted ceiling, hardwood floors, and a wood-burning fireplace. The dining room boasts a tray ceiling, ceiling medallion, hardwood floors, and bay w ...
- 609 W Terrylynn Pl, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2046 Sqft
- Spaciously designed and upgraded townhome in the heart of the beautiful Virginia Country Club neighborhood. A tree shaded courtyard leads to an impressive double door entry. The two story high reception foyer is flooded with natural light. Custom arches connect the living areas. The kitchen features Oak cabinets, built-in appliances and granite counters and it overlooks the beautiful rear courtyard which is perfect for entertaining. There are three bathrooms , 2 bathrooms upstairs and a guest bathroom on the main l ...
- 1025 E Marcellus St, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1695 Sqft
- Welcome to your stunning completely renovated Midcentury Ranch within the highly desirable Bixby knolls neighborhood. The masterfully redesigned open floor-plan has New Gemcore Stone Composite flooring throughout, LED recessed lighting, Kohler fixtures, 200 Amp electrical service, new PEX plumbing, Tankless hot water, Carrier HVAC, new roof and attic insulation, New Milgard argon gas filled dual pane windows and much, much more. The kitchen includes new white St Cloud cabinets and hardware, white quartz island, cou ...
- 3854 Olive Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1736 Sqft
- Absolutely STUNNING custom traditional pool home in beautiful Bixby Knolls. New pebble tec pool & spa in 2001. Large formal living w/ bay window over looking the front yard. Formal dining room w/ venetian plaster walls. and grand chandelier. The large family room w/ fireplace & built-in TV has French sliding doors to a spectacular rear yard. Updated kitchen has stainless appliances, breakfast nook & tons of storage. Laundry and additional 1/2 bath is located adjacent to the kitchen. There are two large bedrooms bot ...
- 2500 E Willow St Unit 106, Signal Hill, CA 90755
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1143 Sqft
- Resort-style living at Willow Ridge in upgraded, sun-filled 2-bedroom, 2-bath corner unit. Two tennis courts, swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym and recreation area are all contained within this gated, graciously-landscaped private community. The unit features dark wood laminate and tile flooring, cozy gas fireplace, double balcony, custom blackout shades in both bedrooms and two parking spaces! Gourmet kitchen boasts granite countertops, stainless appliances, recessed lighting, and cabinets featuring wine glass and pull- ...
- 4102 Pine Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2576 Sqft
- Estate-style classic Spanish home on over 1/4 of an acre in the highly desirable Virginia Country Club neighborhood. Built in 1929, the original elegance and charm of the home remains after exquisite renovations have been completed.Wide-plank Southern Pine floors in the formal living room, private study, and formal dining room. Barrel vaulted ceilings, archways, and chandeliers adorn the lower level, as does a large arched picture window overlooking colorful flowerbeds.The family kitchen with Shaker-style cabinets, ...
- 3640 Gundry Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1891 Sqft
- Welcome home to this treasure of stunning 1925 Spanish style architecture with stucco exterior and barrel tile roof. This charming gem is located in the Historical neighborhood of California Heights. The home was recently expanded and totally remodeled in 2009. Formal Living room has large granite fireplace. A large formal dining room for gracious entertaining opens, through double french doors, to the rear patio and spacious rear grounds. The step-down family room is huge with tall ceilings, fireplace and french d ...
- 4175 Chestnut Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3165 Sqft
- Opportunity knocks! First time offered original owner home, built in 1939. This stately brick colonial home is located on a corner lot in the heart of Long Beach's Virginia Country Club Neighborhood. Large 4 bedroom and 3 bath home on an oversized lot with pool and garages for 4 cars. One bedroom and bath downstairs and 3 bedrooms (including a master suite) and 2 baths on the second level. The master bedroom suite features dual dressing areas and full bath with separate tub and shower. The formal living room has a ...
- 3844 Olive Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2236 Sqft
- This beautiful 4 bedroom home on an elevated lot with swimming pool is located in the desired Bixby Knolls neighborhood. Step into the foyer onto gleaming hardwood floors which flow into the the large living room featuring crown moldings, a bay window overlooking the front grounds, and a stately brick fireplace. Double doors lead into the dining room with built-in china display and double french doors and sidelights looking out to the covered patio and swimming pool. The eat-in kitchen features tile floors, tile co ...
- 850 E Ocean Blvd Unit 713, Long Beach, CA 90802
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 881 Sqft
- Resort-style living steps from the sand. The Pacific delivers high-rise carefree living with on-site fitness center, pool and spa, doorman and luxury appointments with access to downtown dining and activities and immediate beach access too! Contemporary kitchen features oversized granite counters, updated appliances, custom cabinetry and large pantry with unobstructed views into the living space. Updated bathroom boasts large custom cherry vanity, designer faucets, custom mirror and Toto toilet. Spacious bedroom ha ...
- 3808 Walnut Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1418 Sqft
- Reduced and re-staged to sell! Finally, the classic Bixby Knolls home you've been waiting for! This traditional 3-bed, 1.5-bath home with 1930's charm is move-in ready and updated for California indoor/outdoor living. Foyer introduces guests to the dining area with wainscoting and a spacious living room with a wood burning fireplace, bay window and plantation shutters. Two large bedrooms offer privacy from the rest of the home, while French doors in the third bedroom/office open onto a covered patio. The updated ki ...
- 4253 Gaviota Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1149 Sqft
- Classic Bixby 3-bed, 1.5-bath residence with traditional charm updated for California indoor/outdoor living! Open living/dining area with fireplace make this home perfect for entertaining and the busy activities of an active family! Private master suite has half bath and easy access through French doors to expansive backyard. Two additional bedrooms also have lots of light and space for easy conversion to home office or den. Updated kitchen features quartz countertops, loads of storage and full-size laundry! Update ...
- 725 E Bixby Rd, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1338 Sqft
- Beautiful home located in the sought after Bixby Knolls neighborhood steps away from great schools, restaurants, and shops. A charming white picket fence and serpentine brick walkway leading to the porch provide for great curb appeal. The interior and exterior of the home have been freshly painted. Step through the front door with side lights into the formal entry. Gleaming, refinished hardwood floors flow into the bedroom wing, living room, and dining room. The bedrooms are spacious and feature crown moldings, cei ...