- 3844 Olive Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2236 Sqft
- This beautiful 4 bedroom home on an elevated lot with swimming pool is located in the desired Bixby Knolls neighborhood. Step into the foyer onto gleaming hardwood floors which flow into the the large living room featuring crown moldings, a bay window overlooking the front grounds, and a stately brick fireplace. Double doors lead into the dining room with built-in china display and double french doors and sidelights looking out to the covered patio and swimming pool. The eat-in kitchen features tile floors, tile co ...
- 850 E Ocean Blvd Unit 713, Long Beach, CA 90802
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 881 Sqft
- Resort-style living steps from the sand. The Pacific delivers high-rise carefree living with on-site fitness center, pool and spa, doorman and luxury appointments with access to downtown dining and activities and immediate beach access too! Contemporary kitchen features oversized granite counters, updated appliances, custom cabinetry and large pantry with unobstructed views into the living space. Updated bathroom boasts large custom cherry vanity, designer faucets, custom mirror and Toto toilet. Spacious bedroom ha ...
- 3808 Walnut Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1418 Sqft
- Reduced and re-staged to sell! Finally, the classic Bixby Knolls home you've been waiting for! This traditional 3-bed, 1.5-bath home with 1930's charm is move-in ready and updated for California indoor/outdoor living. Foyer introduces guests to the dining area with wainscoting and a spacious living room with a wood burning fireplace, bay window and plantation shutters. Two large bedrooms offer privacy from the rest of the home, while French doors in the third bedroom/office open onto a covered patio. The updated ki ...
- 4253 Gaviota Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1149 Sqft
- Classic Bixby 3-bed, 1.5-bath residence with traditional charm updated for California indoor/outdoor living! Open living/dining area with fireplace make this home perfect for entertaining and the busy activities of an active family! Private master suite has half bath and easy access through French doors to expansive backyard. Two additional bedrooms also have lots of light and space for easy conversion to home office or den. Updated kitchen features quartz countertops, loads of storage and full-size laundry! Update ...
- 725 E Bixby Rd, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1338 Sqft
- Beautiful home located in the sought after Bixby Knolls neighborhood steps away from great schools, restaurants, and shops. A charming white picket fence and serpentine brick walkway leading to the porch provide for great curb appeal. The interior and exterior of the home have been freshly painted. Step through the front door with side lights into the formal entry. Gleaming, refinished hardwood floors flow into the bedroom wing, living room, and dining room. The bedrooms are spacious and feature crown moldings, cei ...
- 611 W Devon Pl, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3040 Sqft
- Fabulous Country Estate on one of the largest lots in the beautiful Virginia Country Club neighborhood. This stunning ranch home features all of the original charm and elegance of mid-century ranch architecture and is located in an exceptionally secluded area of Virginia Country Club, just steps away from the golf course! The formal entry features natural wood doors and an expansive formal living room with a dual-sided fireplace, built-in book case, and a large bay window overlooking the lushly landscaped
- 4259 Lime Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1682 Sqft
- Totally updated and beautiful Bixby Knolls charmer. This wonderful home is located within walking distance to fantastic Bixby Knolls shops, restaurants and blue ribbon schools. Meticulous landscaping and charming curb appeal. Beautiful hard wood floors thru-out. Great floorpan with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, central air conditioning, recessed lighting and vintage charm. Huge vintage art deco style kitchen with abundant light and storage. The bedroom hallway has tons of built-ins and closets for storage. This
- 3860 Country Club Dr, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 6 Beds · 9 Baths · 3938 Sqft
- This large custom built Traditional style estate home sits on an huge 16, 405 SF elevated lot in the beautiful Virginia Country Club neighborhood of Long Beach. Same owner for the last 55 years. The main house boasts 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, a large office or den, Formal Living room, Dining room and huge Family room with Beamed and Vaulted ceiling. Off the Family room, through double sliding doors, is the large indoor swimming pool with adjacent 1/2 bath and 2 separate changing rooms with showers. There
- 3770 Gundry Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807
- · 1741 Sqft
- Well maintained 2 Spanish Homes on 1 Lot. Front home is 3 bedrooms & 1 bath with 1, 018 SF. Rear home is 1 bedroom & 1 bath in 723 SF. Front home is located at 3770 Gundry Avenue with hardwood floors, natural wood trim, crown molding, lots of built-ins, living room with recessed lighting, formal dining room, remodeled kitchen with granite counters & breakfast room, period-style bathroom with ball & claw tub, forced air heat & AC, laundry hook-ups and a 1 car garage. Side home is located at 1420 E. Bixby Road and ha ...
- 706 E Bixby Rd, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1417 Sqft
- Classic 1936 California Heights 3-bed, 1-bath home with loads of character! Always owned by one family, this residence has never been on the market. Large, bright living room with fireplace; formal dining room with coved ceiling and wainscoting; and three spacious bedrooms with adjacent vintage-tiled bathroom. Eat-in kitchen has breakfast bar, abundant storage and period touches. Traditional charm combined with updated air conditioning and heat - and over $75, 000 of work done since 2014 including new furn
- 4275 Country Club Dr, Long Beach, CA 90807
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 4250 Sqft
- HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! Spectacular French Country style Estate Home. Custom built in 1941, this is the first time this property has ever been offered to the public. This incredible property sits majestically upon the 16th fairway of the prestigious Virginia Country club and has been meticulously renovated; evoking gracious living of a bygone era. The spectacular formal living room a 10 ft high barreled ceiling with hand MULED plaster moldings, hardwood flooring and a large gas fireplace with ornate surround.A bay wi ...